Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Love for Burt's Bees lip balms, BUT...

Hey Ladies...

Woah it's been a long time... sorry! The weather this summer is too much at the extremes, it's either super hot and humid or thunder shower and crazy rain like today!

Anyhow, back to the topic. So I've always love my Burt's Bee lip balms, I think I must have had used dozens of them till now.


So since it's summer, I've decide to try their sun protecting lip balm in Passionfruit with SPF 8. Oh boy was it a TOTAL MISS. I believe it was the SPF factor that I really didn't like. This lip balm gives a whiteish look on the lips. It actually make you look like you're sick. Very BAD lip balm!!!! I guess it can pass if you put lipstick on top of this...

Sun Protecting lip blam in Passionfruit with SPF 8

That's all for now.
Till next time...~

No comments:

Post a Comment