Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lipbalm obsession

Hi Beautifuls

It's been awhile. Seriously, I think I do have an obsession with lipbalms... each time when I see lipbalms on sale or something new, I'd want to purchase them! Here are the few ones I got not long ago.


I was in the States not long ago and HAD to try the EOS lipbalms. I heard so many people rave about they awesome they were! So I decided to purchase the Honeysuckle Honeydew and the Summer Fruit flavors.


And when I got back, I saw new kinds from the Burt's Bees family, PLUS they were on sale! So I had to get them as well, they were in Mango Butter and Acai Berry.


Which one did I decided to open first to try...


and of course the EOS Honeydew. I love the fun shape and the texture of this lipbalm. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and still moisturizes my lips perfectly! LOVE IT! When I'm done with this one, I'll update on how I like the other ones!

Till next time...~

No comments:

Post a Comment