I'm back from the Marcelle and Annabelle Warehouse Sale. I went on Friday after work from the airport since the sale was like 7mins away from work. I thought that going there 30mins before closing would be a good time, but there was a HUGE line up. And the line up for the cash was extremely long too, because they only had 3 cashiers to process all the purchases which was not enough in my opinion. The place was really small and crowded too.
I find the price for the makeup are extremely affordable:
- All Marcelle makeup products were at $2.50 each
- All Annabelle makeup products were at $1.50 each
Here's what I got...
- Annabelle Eyeshadow Palette in C'est Show, Drama Queen and Natural Nomade.
- Marcelle Paparazzi Multi-Colour Eye Palette
- Marcelle Colour Cube Powder Blush
- Marcelle Aquatic Dome Bronzing Powder
- Annabelle Studio Mono Eyeshadowin Jazzberry, B-ray, Revolver and Vivd Violet
- Annabelle Studio Custom Quad Refillable Compact (free with 4 mono eyeshadows)
- Annabelle Eye Makeup Remover Cloths (5 packs for $1.50)
- Marcelle Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Very Black
- Annabelle Smudge Liner in Extra Celestial
I did purchase some extras of these products for future giveaway! ^^
Onto a close up of the products
All very pretty colors
I find the Multi-Blush can be of different use. You have pretty pinks, corals, and bronzy color which can be used separately or all together. Very versatile. The Bronzer gives a very natural finish to your face with pink undertones. As for the eyeshodow, the colors are just gorgeous!
Sigh, I really need to get a better camera that can capture the beauty of these colors... Any recommendations?
On a side note, I found the skincare prices at the sale were not "wow". I was going to get a few of their Marcelle Essentials Gentle Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes, but they were selling them for $8 each. I found them at Wal-Mart at $13 for 2.
YAY for finding even better deals!
The sale also had Marcelle mascara that I've always wanted to try, but they were all out of their boxes and you see people pulling the wand out from the tub and all. Very not sanitary!
I will do reviews/swatches of these products when I get a chance to use them!
Till next time...~
Hope you like this haul ^^