Saturday, April 9, 2011

Haul: Marcelle and Annabelle Warehouse Sale

Hi Ladies,
I'm back from the Marcelle and Annabelle Warehouse Sale. I went on Friday after work from the airport since the sale was like 7mins away from work. I thought that going there 30mins before closing would be a good time, but there was a HUGE line up. And the line up for the cash was extremely long too, because they only had 3 cashiers to process all the purchases which was not enough in my opinion. The place was really small and crowded too.

I find the price for the makeup are extremely affordable:
  • All Marcelle makeup products were at $2.50 each
  • All Annabelle makeup products were at $1.50 each
Here's what I got...
  • Annabelle Eyeshadow Palette in C'est Show, Drama Queen and Natural Nomade.
  • Marcelle Paparazzi Multi-Colour Eye Palette
  • Marcelle Colour Cube Powder Blush
  • Marcelle Aquatic Dome Bronzing Powder
  • Annabelle Studio Mono Eyeshadowin Jazzberry, B-ray, Revolver and Vivd Violet
  • Annabelle Studio Custom Quad Refillable Compact (free with 4 mono eyeshadows)
  • Annabelle Eye Makeup Remover Cloths (5 packs for $1.50)
  • Marcelle Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Very Black
  • Annabelle Smudge Liner in Extra Celestial
I did purchase some extras of these products for future giveaway! ^^

Onto a close up of the products

Drama Queen

Natural Nomade

C'est Show

All very pretty colors

I find the Multi-Blush can be of different use. You have pretty pinks, corals, and bronzy color which can be used separately or all together. Very versatile. The Bronzer gives a very natural finish to your face with pink undertones. As for the eyeshodow, the colors are just gorgeous!

Sigh, I really need to get a better camera that can capture the beauty of these colors... Any recommendations?


On a side note, I found the skincare prices at the sale were not "wow". I was going to get a few of their Marcelle Essentials Gentle Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes, but they were selling them for $8 each. I found them at Wal-Mart at $13 for 2. 
YAY for finding even better deals!

The sale also had Marcelle mascara that I've always wanted to try, but they were all out of their boxes and you see people pulling the wand out from the tub and all. Very not sanitary!

I will do reviews/swatches of these products when I get a chance to use them!
Hope you like this haul ^^ 
Till next time...~

17 comments:

  1. WOW! this is such an awesome haul! You are so lucky that you live near their warehouse sale (I'm guessing somewhere in Quebec?). I've always wanted to go since the priced are much more affordable :P And i might have a chance in picking up the LE stuff that i missed. Anyways, thanks for dropping by my blog! I followed ^^

    Reply to your comment: Hey Crystal! I'm so glad the weather is warming up! No problem and let me know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another reply: I just read about your haul! I prefer more pigmented balms..the colour look so pretty though.

    It's annoying how some people would open a brand new product because no one would wanna buy it now ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Cinnabunnie: Yes, this is in Montreal! It's actually the first time I've been to this sale, I'll probably start going annually now! ^^ Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I'm going to the sale tomorrow, I'll try to not go crazy hehe! My mother bought Marcelle Paparazzi Multi-Colour Eye Palette from the last sale and she loves it, it's very pigmented and pretty. I bought Marcelle Colour Cube Powder Blush but I have been quite disappointed with it as it's so shimmery and sheer, I gave it away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ GABY: I still haven't really tried out the products yet to tell you anything about them... but hearing from you that the blush is sheer I feel a bit disappointed, ah well! Can't wait to see your haul!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ouu exciting!!! =)))
    look forward to your review. btw, just incase you need some info on the tin box palettes, check out my post here:
    http://www.sparklyplayground.com/2010/11/product-photos-annabelle-palettes.html

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Miss Jayce: Thank you for your info!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooo wonderful haul! i wish toronto had a warehouse sale like this! i've actually never tried their products before, are they really good?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ mizzsandychau: Thank you! I will let you know what I think about them when I try them out. But I own their mono shadows already and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are amazing prices! the e/s palettes you picked up look so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice!!!!! I wanted to go but couldn't make it but I haven't used either brand yet

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of this brand before but the packaging of the palettes is really pretty! Great haul you got :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! Those e/s palettes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m not too sure my country carries this brand as I’ve not heard of them before. I like the packaging of the eyeshadows. Love retro tin can packaging. The make up reover at the end looks totally un-oily. I hope it’s a good product. Most make up remover that claims they are non-oily always feels oily on me.

    Btw, the last time you were asking if ClubCouture restocks the monochrome dress which I wore for my photoshoot right? They just restocked recently! If you’re interested, you can go view it. I wrote about it in my latest entry. Hmm... Now I’m also wondering if I should get it even though it’s quite unlike my style. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice loots! please make swatches soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello the warehouse is open again everything have the same price as before it will finish tomorrow i bought a lot of things is in Montreal cote de liese

    ReplyDelete