Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Haul of the Week: Winners, Simons, Trade Secrets

Hi Ladies,
it's been awhile since I've updated my blog. Sorry! Let's get straight to the haul...

At Winners...
  • Turbo Jam Kit ($14.99)
  • pHisoderm gentle facial cleanser ($6.00)
  • Ardell accentuate your eyes 6 piece set ($13.00)
  • Elle insulated lunch bag in brown ($9.99)
I've been looking for a cleanser lately because mine was running out and when I came across this at Winners I knew I found it! I've used this pHisoderm gentle facial cleanser before and it was very gentle on my face.

The Turbo Jam Kit comes with 5 workouts, a results guidebook & turbo slim 10-day kick start:
  1. Learn & Burn
  2. 20 Minute Workout
  3. Turbo Sculpt
  4. Cardio Party
  5. Ab Jam
I've first heard of these DVD on the TV. It must of been about a year ago and they were selling them for over $100!!! I'm soooo happy I found it at Winners for $14.99. They also had the Core Rhymes, but I choose the Turbo Jam! Will tell you more about it when I start using it!

The Elle lunch bag looks small but it can fit a lot stuff inside!! Retail price is $25.00!! As for the false lashes... well I needed a lash glue and I saw they were selling them for about $10 and this kit comes with it plus other things only for $3 more. So I got this instead!! Need an occasion to try out these lashes!

The kit comes with:
  • Lashes (Fashion Lashes, Elegant Lashes and Accent Lashes)
  • LashGrip Waterproof eyelash adhesive
  • LashMagic Blending Mascara
  • Pro Lash Applicator
Here's a close up of the lashes it comes with...

At Simons...
I got 3 dresses.
A blue strapless dress ($9.99)

A lilac dress ($14.99)

A more dressy navy blue with strip dress ($38.00)

Finally at Trade Secrets...
OPI barefoot beauties ($17.95)
This kit comes with:
  • OPI Top Coat
  • OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
  • Expert Touch Lacquer Remover
  • Avojuice Skin Quenchers in Coconut Melon
  • Toe separators
Hope you like my haul!
Till next time...~

1 comment:

  1. awesome haul!

    LA and las vegas???? take me with you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete