Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Warehouse Haul: L'Oreal & Marcelle

Hi ladies,
I'm back with a very damaged wallet haul!! lol I'm sure there are others who made much more damage than me, but here's mine.

Like the title says, there was two warehouse sale that I was able to attend, L'Oreal and Marcelle. And here is all the makeup products I got.

Let's start off with the L'Oreal sale:
  • Lancome gift set - $35 
    • Bi-Facil eye makeup remover (full size)
    • Definicil high definition mascara (full size)
    • Color Design effects eye shadow smooth hold in Drape, Volcano, Drama & Optic
    • Blush Subtil Duo in Pink Chic
    • Eyeliner Pencil in Black Ebony (full size)
    • Juicy Tubes in Miracle and Moulin Rose (full size)
    • Color Design lipsticks in Poople Skirt (Metallic), Love It! (Cream) & The New Pink (Sheer) (full size)
    • Blush and eyeshadow brushes
  • Maybelline Colorsensational in Coral Crush (515) - $2
  • L'Oreal Intense Color Riche in Perfect Red (377) and Magnetic Coral (373) - $2 each
  • L'Oreal Automatic Lip Liner in Reds - $2
  • L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion in Carbon Black - $2.50
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Soft Black - $2.50
  • L'Oreal nail polish in Rigin' Cajun - $2
  • L'Oreal Resist & Shine Titanium in 185 (no color on the bottle) - $2
  • Essie in TooToo Hot - $5
Lancome gift set:

From bottom to top
Love It!, Poodle Skirt & The New Pink



Left to right
Miracle & Moulin Rose

Onto the other lipsticks:
This is actually my first time purchasing RED lipstick! I've always thought it looked really edgy on woman, but never really tried it myself, but I thought for $2, why not give them a try. Will let you know what I think of the colors on another post.

Coral Crush, Perfect Red & Magnetic Coral


And now, Nail Polishes:
I got a peachy red and two different shades of red to try out.
185, Ragin' Cajun & Too Too Hot

Lastly, some hair products and a sunscreen
  • L'Oreal StudioLine Curl Power - $2.50
  • L'Oreal StudioLine Indestructible Creation Spray - $2.50
  • Lancome SPF 50 Ultra Fluid Texture - $19.25


Onto the Marcelle Warehouse Sale:
All cosmetics were at $2 each!!
  • Annabelle 4 Show eyeshadow in Vivid-Eye
  • Annabelle Glossy Crayon in Florish
  • Marcelle 2 in 1 Retractable Plumping Lipliner in Rose Velours
  • Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Midnight Black
  • Annabelle Liquid Eyeliner in Black Out
  • Marcelle Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Very Black
  • Marcelle Accent Eyebrow Crayon in Granite & Luscious Black
  • Marcelle 2 in 1 Retractable Eyeliner in Black
  • Annabelle Smudge Liner in Ohmygoth!
  • Annabelle Makeup Pro Brushes in a Large Shader Brush & Retractable Lip Brush - 2 for $2
Will be back with swatches, tell me if you girls want me to review a particular product!
Till next time...~

8 comments:

  1. Omg that's a freaking steal!! Hopefully I didn't get my hands on an invite or I would go bankrupt lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! oh no i missed it, i never hear about these things, i'm so out of the loop. i wonder if it's still on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I love warehouse sales!!!!! :) I wish they had this where I live!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great haul! I wish there were good sales here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you definitely picked out a bunch of great things!!! :) warehouse sales are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! that's a steal. This is a really great haul. Love your blog.

    I'm following you, dear. I'd be flattered if you could follow me too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thats a great haul!! I am so overwhelmed haha! Btw Congratulations on being engaged!! :) I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic deals you got on the makeup! ^_^

    ReplyDelete