Thursday, June 10, 2010

Review: The Falsies Volum'Express from Maybelline

Hey Beautifuls,

I went to Pharmaprix a few days ago and saw that Maybelline has come up with a new mascara call "The Falsies Volum'Express". I saw it on sale for $3.99, which was an awesome buy and a great price to try out a new mascara.


What it claims:
  • Unique flexible wand helps to lift and separate lashes to provide the look of more lashes
  • Patented Spoon brush and Kera-fiber formula instantly build 8x more volume without clumping to complete the false lash look
  • Ophthalmologist tested
I only have on Almay eyeliner in Black. So here are my lashes without anything:




And here are my lashes with The Falsies:





My verdict:
  • I do love the Spoon brush
  • It keeps my curls intact for the whole day
  • Does extend my lashes
BUT:
  • Does clump if not applied carefully
  • Need to apply several coats quickly because it does try out pretty fast
Would I purchase again? Yes, only if it's on sale for $3.99!!! =p
Till next time...~

No comments:

Post a Comment