Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Recent Purchases

Hi Ladies!
I've made 2 purchases at Sephora a week or so ago I received an email giving me a $15 off on purchase of more than $40. So I took this opportunity to purchase 2 items there.

  1. Too Faced Naked Eye soft & sexy eyeshadow collection
  2. Kat Von D - High voltage eye primer

Without flash

With flash

Close-up shot of the eyeshadows (Without flash)

Close-up shot of the eyeshadows (With flash)

These eyeshadows are sooooo pretty! I love the fact that I can use them as a everyday naked eye look, which I personally love. It really brightens up the eyes and gives it a very nice shimmer to them. I can also use these eyeshadows to produce a night look with the darker shades. Absolutely adore it!

As for the Kat Von D high voltage eye primer, I still have my Too Faced Shadow Insurance but I find that the more I've been using it, and especially when I'm out for more than 8-10 hours, the eyeshadows still tends to smug around my eye crease! So when I was at Sephora, I told them about it and they recommended me the Kat Von D hight voltage eye primer! I still haven't had the chance to use it, but I will definitely post a review of it when I used it for a few times.

Once last purchase, not at Sephora though, this one is from Winners! I got this pretty... box, that I thought would be perfect to put make up brushes it! It was only $7.99.


With a few of my makeup brushes inside...

Alright, enough for today! ^^
Till next time...~

1 comment: