I'm back from my trip to L.A, Vegas and Grand Canyon!! I was with my bf visiting his families in L.A. It's my first time meeting them and I think it went great! They've always wanted to meet me because it's been almost 7 years that we've been together and I haven't had the time to go.
It was a first experience for me to go out with such a big group of people. We were... something like 15 or more people. I find that we washed a lot of time waiting for everyone to get ready and to decide what to do. Since it was more of a family trip, me and my bf didn't get to split up with the group to go to places we wanted to go. That was the only down part.
Anyhow, back to topic... Travel & Makeup Essentials! For this trip, I only traveled with one carry-on. Therefore, I only brought with me essentials and in travel size containers.
All my liquids in this blue Biotherm bag that I got as gift with purchase...
- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion: Used this moisturizer everyday after shower.
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Inside are actually KMS shampoo and conditioner.
- Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam: Used this day and night for cleaning my face.
- BaseMinerals Prime time eyelid primer: Didn't end up using it. Didn't wear makeup at all, was way too hot for makeup!!
- Aquafresh Extreme clean whitening action toothpast
- La Roche-Rosay 60 SPF ultra-fluid lotion: Everyday face lotion in the morning. (Will do a review and comparison of this with other sunscreen I've used)
- Lierac Diopti gel anti-poches eye cream: Used it day and night under my eyes before applying face cream
- Maybelline the Colossal volum' express: Didn't use this either...
- Marcelle Essentials Gentle Make-up Remover in the Lancome bottle: Didn't use this...
- Ombrelle suncreen SPF 45 in the Biotherm container: Used it before going out on my body
- Cotton pads and Q-tips
- 10X mirror
Next, my makeup essentials in a beige leather m0851 makeup bag...
- Skin79 Diamond collection UV screen BB pact SPF22 PA++: Used it to set my concealer.
- Clips and elastics
- Physician Formula Bronze Booster: Didn't use...
- Quo blotting paper
- Maybelline eyeshadow quad in Natural smokes: Didn't use...
- MAC Devoted poppy eyeshadow: Didn't use...
- SkinFood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer: Used it everyday under the eyes and around the nose to cover redness.
- Revlon tweezer
- Finished eyebrow pencil, used the end brush
- Urban Decay double end 24/7 glide-on eye pencil from Naked Palette: Didn't use...
- MAC Impeccable Brow Pencil in Taupe: Used it everyday to get a fuller brow look.
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler: Didn't use either...
Here's a open pictures of the products I brought with me...
I was very lazy and it was too hot to put makeup during this trip. I would only groom my brows and put concealer. Then I would set everything with Skin79 powder. Very simple and clean look! If I knew, I wouldn't even bring everything else.
Hope you all enjoy this post!
Next post would be on the things I got and pictures from this trip!
Till next time...~