Thursday, February 9, 2012

Swatches of The Starlet Limited-Edition Makeup Vanity from Tarte

Hi Ladies,
I'm finally back with the swatches of The Starlet LE Makeup Vanity from Tarte!!! Such a gorgeous palette!! I still haven't found a good camera to capture swatches, but I did my best on this one, hope you can still see the colors!

Some eyeshadow from this collection are a big chalky, but a good primer should do the trick! ^^



(Celebrity, superstar, luminary & opening night)


(Talent, idol, cameo & virtuoso)


(Stardom, icon, major & siren)


(Fame, big break, V.I.P. & toast)


(Popular, timeless, prestige & trophy)


(Ingenue, prima donna, leading lady & diva)


(Park ave princess & glory)


(Starlet & rose)

Hope you all enjoyed the swatches!^^
Till next time...~

1 comment:

  1. i think tart makeup palettes are always so pretty, i love this mirrored version and that colors are so nice!

    ReplyDelete