Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Collective Haul: Toronto, Pharmaprix, Winners, RW&CO

Hi Ladies,
I'm back with a haul. These are stuffs that I've bought over the month of February. It's not a lot, but I till wanted to share with you all!


First, let's start with the small haul I got when I was in Toronto for the weekend. I recently went to T.O with my Brother, sister-in-law and nephew. We usually go to T.O at least 2-3 times a year. We just love going to eat and shopping there!


This is the My Beauty Diary 2011 all in one pack, which included 15 sheets and 1 sheet &
sample cream.
  • Black Pearl Mask
  • Pearl Powder Mask
  • Bulgarian White Rose Mask
  • Apple Polyphenol Mask
  • Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask
  • Aloe Mask
  • Bird's Nest Mark
  • Red Vine Mask
  • Q10 rejuvenating Mask
  • Arbutin Brightening Mask
  • Collagen Firming Mask
  • Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask
  • Strawberry Yogurt Mask
  • Sake Yeast Mask
  • Natto Mask
  • 2-Step Autumn Repair Pack (Snail Mask & Snail Repair Cream)

Lip Ice lipbalm in Strawberry

 My favorite candy from childhood, Frutips in Blackcurrant and Lychee Pastilles

 3 sets of earring from RW&CO for $6.95

 Lierac Diotigel Anti-poches. Usually sells for $35, but got it at Winners for $8.99!!!

Essie Luxeffects in Pure Pearlfection 

 Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Smokey Brown Eyes and Nude. Special at Pharmaprix -40%

Hope you all enjoyed my haul!
Till next time...~

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Wow, I wanna try the MBD variety pack~ Only tried the strawberry yogurt one so far.

    The frutips look yummy, I really like lychee flavoured candies and such ^^

    ReplyDelete