Long time no blog!!! How are you all? It's been a busy month and I wanted to share with you what I got during the month of March...
- HydraSmart Moisturize and protect kit ($30) - If I'm not mistaken, this is their new skincare line targeting for their 20s customers.
- 3S Hydration Gel-Creme
- 3D Hydration Self-Foaming Cleanser
- Bag of lip products ($15)
- 4 lipsticks: Cuivre Argentin, Soft Coral, Curacao & Golden Apricot
- Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss in Mango Punch
- Lip brush
- Virtual Lip Contour ($10) - Clear lip liner
- 2 Nail Polish ($3 each)
- Rouge Braise & L20266
- 3 Concealer brushes ($2) - I will most likely use them as gel liner brush, they are nice and thin and stiff
Cuivre Argentin, Soft Coral, Curacao & Golden Apricot (With flash)
Cuivre Argentin, Soft Coral, Curacao & Golden Apricot (Without flash)
Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss in Mango Punch & Lip brush
Rouge Braise & L20266
Virtual Lip Contour & Concealer brushes
- Essentials Purity 3 in 1 Cleanser ($9) - Milk, toner & eye make-up remover
- Sun Dune Bronzing Pressed Powder in Elevation ($2)
- Lash leghthening Mascara Extreme for Sensitive Eyes ($2)
- Accent Eyebrow Crayon in Granite ($2)
- Liquid Eyeliner Pen ($2)
- Waterproof Lip Definition in Barely Pink ($2)
- 3 in 1 Retractable eyeliner ($2)
- 2 Climatik Outdoor Lip Balm with SPF 30 ($2 each)
AND AND AND...
My Fiance got me the New iPad (3rd Generation) for my birthday!!! ^^ It was apparently sold out everywhere! He got it during his business trip to Vancouver at the Vancouver Airport! What a sweetheart! ^^
Hope you enjoyed this haul!
Till next time...~