Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jewelry

Hi Everyone!

Today I want to share with you other jewelries that I've made myself! Here they are:


This is a two piece jewelry that I made for my brother's wife birthday gift and I suggested her to wear them both at the same time! It's prettier that way.


This one was actually given to my bf's mom as mother/birthday gift. I was sooooooo happy that she loves it! ^^


This one is actually mine! I love it sooo very much. The picture doesn't really represent the prettiness of this bracelet though...


The last one will eventually be a gift for my bf's cousin, who's about 9 years old. The chain is in heart shapes with multicolor butterflies on them. I'm sure she'll love because she's a very girly girl.

Hope you like what I made.
Till next time...~

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny!
    I don't know if I reply at ur blog or on mine so I'm gonna do both =P
    I would recommend getting the ELF studio brushes the most (I'm not sure about the regular elf line brushes, but my friend that have them don't recommend them) because they are super soft and theres a good variety among them. I would subscribe to their emails to see when they're having their sales and then get the brushes then, cuz that way the cost of the shipping is balanced out from the sale. Or, sometimes I see some ELF studio brushes at winners, so u should check out ur local winners and see if theres any there.
    I actually don't really recommend the sigma brushes because when my skin is in its sensitive phase, the sigma brushes sorta irritate my skin.
    Or if u can wait till holiday season, around october to december, u could get the costco kirkland brushes because u usually get a set of brushes that has all the essential brushes and it only costs about 20 dollars! =)
    Hope that helps!
    Gorgeous bracelets by the way! My favourite is the heartshaped chain with butterflies =)

    ReplyDelete