Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mini Haul ^^

Hi Everyone,

I got 2 eyeshadow quads at Wal-Mart, 3 beauty tools at Loblaws and...


a very pretty dress at Foxy Jeans!


Let's first talk about the 2 eyeshadow quads... they were actually on sale at Wal-Mart (-40%). These are my first eyeshadows from Revlon and I absolutely love the colors!!

Left one is in Berry Bloom (#10) and the right one is in Nude Elements (#14):


And here are some swatches...

With flash

Without flash

Now, on to the Sally Hansen beauty tools...


I got the Classic Nail and Toe Clip, and also the Crystal Nail File. They were all at -50% off at Loblaws! ^^ These must be the best clips and file I've ever tried. The clips are so sharp and would not chip and the file makes it so easy to smooth nails. They are AMAZING!!

Lastly, my cute summer dress that I got at Foxy Jeans. Also got this on sale for -50%, I was part of their VIP event and got all regular items at -50% and all sale items at -30%. Too bad I didn't have time that day I went and only got a dress... it's ok, better than nothing! =p

I'm not too good at taking pictures so please bear with me...


One last thing... my mom just came back from Asia and got me some facial masks...
My Beauty Diary on top (from left to right): Sake Yeast Mask, Apple Polyphenol Mask, Black Pearl Mask, Cooling Mask, Natto Rejuvenating Mask and Red Vine Mask!!! ^^
On the bottom, there's a mask from Envie de Neuf, called Platinum Cellwhite Hydromask.



Can't wait to try them all out!!
Hope you like the haul!
Till next time...~

No comments:

Post a Comment