Monday, January 17, 2011

Back to the freezing cold & reality... *Picture heavy*

Hi Beautifuls,
So I'm back from my 7 day Ruby Princess cruise. I had such an amazing time, shopping, tanning, beach, food... it must be the best 7 days in my life so far.

My bf and I took Sunwing airline to Fort Lauderdale from Montreal...

On the ship looking out... so pretty!!


The ship... small part of it.


Crazy big houses on the side of the beach

FOOD!! 
I was going to post all the food we ate, but way too much... so here's a few of them








Princess Cays
The ship actually "parked" at sea...

And we took these small boats to get to the shore.


St. Maarten...

St. Thomas...

Grand Turk...
No pictures >.<

During these 7 days, there was 2 formal nights and 2 days at sea. The islands that we visited are Princess Cays, St. Maarten, St. Thomas & Grand Turk. The room # we stayed in was 328! If you're chinese you might know what it means... *Prosperous in business* (32 is business, 8 is rich)

Anyone been on a cruise? Tell me your experience, I want to know and which islands you stopped.

I miss the sun...
I will make another post with the things I purchased there.
Till next time...~

2 comments:

  1. ohh i've been to grand turk too on my last cruise, i think we went horseback riding on that stop. Which cruise did you go on? Looks prettyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ mizzsandychau - This was Ruby Princess Cruise!

    ReplyDelete