Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Small haul during the holiday

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday and bought alot of things for love ones, and of course yourself! Here are some purchases I made for myself during the holiday:

First, I finally got a vanity mirror from Conair. I've always been watching the prices for this and they are usually $80 and more. So when I saw this at Wal-Mart for only $39, I just grabbed it!
  • 8x/1x Magnification
  • Polished Chrome and Porcelain Finish
  • Touch Control
  • 3 Light Setting
  • Rotates 360 Degrees



Second, I got a sleep mask at Winners. I like to sleep in just about everyday, and sometime I do get waken up my the sun. Let me tell you... it's very frustrating!!! Never again with this soft and silky mask.


Third, I got 2 books at Chapters. I found coupons online that gave me 30% off books. (I should of post the coupon, sorry! Next time.) I got Twenties Girl from Sophie Kinsella (Author of Shopaholics) and The Winner Stands Alone by Paulo Coelho (Author of The Alchemist). These are the 2 authors I've been loving. I must have almost read all of their books.


Fourth, I got the very must raved about Shu Uemura eyelash curler! I really must say, it really is the BEST eyelash curler. The other ones that I used all pinched the corner of my eyes. This one is the perfect shape and I can really curl my lashes at it's max. My eyelashes seems longer after using this curler! LOVE IT! A must have!!


Fifth, I went shopping on boxing day and RW&CO was having a 50% off sale price items ending with .95. So I took this opportunity to grab a few things for myself. I got the same top in different colors (Turquoise, pink and purple). It's very pretty on and I love the detail on the sleeves.


I was also very lucky to find a suit in my size on sale. Blazer, pants and skirt! It's a very dark grey, almost black with very thin white strips. I'll sure be needing it for interviews and work!


And you won't believe how much I paid for all 6 items... $126!!! Such a good deal! ^^

Now, I can't wait for Sunday... going on a 7 day CRUISE!
Till next time...~

ps. There's also a giveaway by FunnyFace Beauty:
Go check it out!!!

1 comment:

  1. i hope you have loads of fun on the cruise! i love cruises, make sure you take loads of pictures!!
    i wish i can get out of this snow too :(

    ReplyDelete