Friday, January 7, 2011

Walk with Style and Safety with WinterTrax

Hey Beautifuls,
Let me introduce you to something to keep you safe on those slippery winter roads while keeping in style! The WinterTrax for her...



"A lightweight, safe solution for wearing heels on packed snow and ice."
  • Easy on/off
  • One size fits most
  • helps reduce falls & injuries
  • 360 degrees of traction on packed snow & ice.
Here's a pictures with the WinterTrax on my boots (doesn't look that bad...):


(Excuse the dirtiness under my boots)

This also comes with a bonus carry bag for easy storage in purse. I got this at Wal-Mart for $18.98 and let me tell you this... it really works! I went out the other day with my boots without them and I almost slipped on my driveway! Then I remembered purchasing this, so I went back in the house to get it and put them on before going out again. To my surprise, it gave me traction. The best thing is that it doesn't feel anything when it's on! Awesome invention!

Be safe and don't slip!
Till next time...

3 comments:

  1. that's a neat invention. I think I'm gonna take a look at it when I go to walmart this weekend. thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the winter trax looks very interesting... i know too many boots that are very slippery! Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, That's so handy !
    I'd never heard of that before x)
    You have a cute blog (:
    xManon

    Will you please check out my blog sometime? You can follow me if you like (:

    ReplyDelete