Saturday, March 12, 2011

50% off at The Body Shop this weekend only!

Hi Ladies,
I went to the mall today and discovered that The Body Shop was having 50% off on everything when you purchase a reusable bag for $5! By purchasing this bag, you also stop sex trafficking of children & young people. Great deal isn't it? The sale doesn't apply to gift set though. So here are a few things I picked up while I was there...

This is the reusable bag

And here are the products I got
  • Vitamin E Face Mist - On-call moisture and vitamin E protection
  • Vitamin E Skin Essentials - Moisture cream, night cream, cream cleanser and toner
  • Radian Highlighter
  • Facial Massager - Boosts radiance, helps skin better absorb moisturizer
  • Organic Cotton Rounds - made from 100% organic cotton, soft and gentle on the skin
Most of these products I heard were very good from Youtubers and Bloggers!

At the end, the cashier gave me two small samples:
  • Body Butter in Lavender and Coconut ^^
I love these small sample containers, they don't look cheap. I will surely reuse them once I'm done with the Body Butters.

Did anyone take advantage of this sale to get a few things to try out?
Till next time...~

5 comments:

  1. thanks for letting us know! I'm so going shopping tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo nice haul! I've never really shopped at The Body Shop before, but I hear their body butters are fantastic. 50% off sounds like too good of a deal for me to pass up haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for such a great review!
    i love the body shop's products too
    esp the body butter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh looks like you got a great haul from the body shop!! i love their body butters :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The resuable bag actually looks quite fashionable and I love buying things for a good cause. I heard the Vitamin E range is good. We have Bodyshop here too but after stepping into Bath and Body Works in the States, I’ve stopped looking at Bodyshop.

    I love the monochrome dress too but it’s OOS. I don’t think they would restock coz their stocks come in limited quantity for each design so as not to have the mass-produced feel. So sad huh? =(

    ReplyDelete