I'm back with the review of the Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara. Firstly, I just want to mention that this mascara does not come in waterproof! I was disappointed, but still got it just because it had a Full Price Mail-In-Rebate!
Here's how the mascara look like. It comes with a very unique packaging, shaped like a leaf. The brush is very similar to the CoverGirl Lashblast brushes and I love it!
- 100% Free of Synthetic Solvents (can cause dry brittle lashes), Organic Orange Water (to hydrate and moisturize) and Organic Aloe & Cucumber Extracts (soothing and moisturizing)
- 100% Natural Origin Biopolymers (for clump-free lashes)
- 100% Natural Origin Preservatives (reduces the risk of irritation)
- 100% Natural Origin Rice Protein & Organic Tapioca Starch (naturally boost volume) and Organic Beeswax (for a buildable formula)
- 100% Natural Origin Color Pigments
- 100% Free of Petroleum By Products
What it claims:
- 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 47% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
What I think about the product:
- I love the fact that this mascara feels very lightweight on my lashes
- It holds my curls
- It gives a very natural look that I love
- Love this product for everyday use
- When I have it on, my lashes still feels very soft and moisturized
- Don't need to think about the harm that it might cause, because it's 100% from natural origin
- Can easily be taken off with normal makeup remover
This is one mascara that I will repurchase for everyday usage. I wouldn't wear this on a night out, but for everyday, I think it's the best one!
Have you tried this mascara? What are your opinions on it?
Till next time...~