Here's my last review on my recent Physicians Formula purchase, the Eye Booster 2-in-1 Day & Night Lash Boosting Serum. It comes with a very thin felt tip applicator and I got it in clear.
What it claims:
- Visibly enhances natural lash growth while nourishing & conditioning lashes
- Lash boosting complex targets the root of lashes where it is most effective in providing nutrients associated with growing long, thick lashes
What I think about the product:
- When you first apply this product on the base of your eyelash, it does sting a little for a few seconds or so
- After some research on the product (comment from PinkOrchids made me worry), I found some interesting information on New York Times.
- Not sufficient research has been made to prove the safety of these products
- Some side effects of Latisse: itching, irritation, redness and increased brown pigmentation of the iris.
- I'm not about to take chances with some product that might be unsafe.
I hope everyone out there who's using some kind of eyelash enhancer be careful and just listen to the reactions that your skin tells you! I've already stopped using it, no chances are taken!
Did anyone get any reactions using any kind of eyelash enhancer?
Till next time...~