Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My perfume collection

Hey Beautifuls,
Today I want to share with you my perfume collection. It's a very small collection, but I love them all!

  1. Eternity Moment Perfume by Calvin Klein 
    • Top Note: Litchi, Guava, Pomegranate Blossom 
    • Middle Note: Chinese Pink Peony, Passion Flower, Water Lily 
    • Base Note: Musk, Rosewood, Raspberry Cashmere
  2. Envy Me by Gucci
    • Top Note: Pink Peony, Pink Peony, Pink Pepper 
    • Middle Note: Litchi, Pomegranate, Pineapple 
    • Base Note: Pineapple, Pineapple, Sandalwood,White Tea, Teakwood, White Musk
  3. Burberry Brit Sheer by Burberry
    • Pineapple leaves, yuzu, peach blossom, mandarin, peony, nashi pear, sweet pea, amyris wood, white musk, grapes, lychee
  4. Ralph by Ralph Lauren
    • Top Note: Italian Tangerine, Loquat, Osmathus 
    • Middle Note: Magnolia, Linden Blossom, Freesia, Boronia 
    • Base Note: Musk, White Iris
  5. Eau de Fruits in Green Apple
    • Green apple
  6. SJP NYC by Sarah Jessica Parker
    • Top Note: Mandarin, Osmanthus, Strawberry 
    • Middle Note: Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Mimosa, Red Rose 
    • Base Note: Sandalwood, Vanilla Absolute, Rum, Musks
They all have a fruity floral scent to them with different fruit and flower mix. I love all of them. As you can see, my first bottle of perfume is Eternity Moment which is more than half way done. The Ralph and the Eau de Fruits is only used during the summer, because it has a more summery smell to it. The other ones, I use them all year round!

So what are your favorite perfumes?
Till next time...~

5 comments:

  1. we actually were really happy we got a balcony.. because we did stay in our room a lot.. the hubs and i are kinda lazy hahahaha.. and it was nice.. because in the morning we had room service delivered on the balcony and watched the water and stuff :)

    i love your perfume collection.. my fav perfume is " i love love" by moschino. but i really like collecting perfume bottles too.. i need to get my hands on the hello kitty one at sephora haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great perfume collection! my personal faves are the Gucci envy and Ralph Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! Ralph is my best friend's favourite and Envy Me is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! My fav is Gucci envy. BTW new follower here please check out my blog as well sometime ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh i have burberry and ralph. love them!

    ReplyDelete